Planning & Property Partners are always interested in meeting potential team members.
Looking for client focused specialists that are interested in joining a unique multi-disciplinary practice, Planning & Property Partners hire a broad range of staff from lawyers and town planners to everyone between.
If you’re interested in building trusted relationships, finding exceptional solutions and getting the best results to help build your city’s skyline then contact us through the form below.
Senior Town Planner - Full Time
PPP are a young, fast growing and successful specialist planning firm, built on the highest professional standards and underpinned by operational excellence.
Due to our organic growth, we require a full time Senior Town Planner to work closely with the Director and assist the planning team. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• desktop review of planning scheme controls and development opportunities;
• preparation of written reports and correspondence;
• site visits, including completion of public notice requirements;
• preparation and coordination of VCAT processes;
• preparation of VCAT submissions and appearance at hearings as required;
• review and settle consultant report to ensure consistency with client and project objectives;
• review architectural plans and associated information against planning scheme provisions and general planning principles;
• liaison with clients, architects, consultants, councils and VCAT;
• facilitate and attend client and consultant meetings;
• facilitate and attend meetings with council representatives;
• application of relevant planning scheme policies and procedures to all projects to ensure consistent outputs;
In performing the above tasks, you will be trained and supervised by the Planning Director and you will be required to demonstrate:
• a willingness to learn company processes;
• an ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
• strong written and verbal communication skills;
• an ability to work to agreed time frames and budgets; and
• a willingness to further your own professional development and network in the industry.
This opportunity does't come around often, therefore if you believe you have the competencies to fulfill the position, plus a willingness to further progress your career, please forward your covering letter coupled with your C.V. in the first instance. We offer excellent remuneration for the right candidate plus a work life balance.